- Anka screw 10mm x 75mm
- Heat treated hardened carbon steel
- Gold passivated zinc electroplated coating 3 microns thick min.
- Hex head tech drive
- Removable masonry anchor for temporary or permanent anchoring
- Suited to close to edge or close to anchor fixing
- Screw in self tapping, rotation setting concrete & masonry anchor
- Takes high loads & generates no to low expansion, therefore doesn’t burst substrate
- Strong hold along the entire diameter of the hole not just the base like mechanical expansion anchors.
- Min embed depth into masonry 50mm
- Used for install into concrete, brick, block, timber, marble & stone
- General building, construction and landscaping work into masonry, installs of safety rails and barriers, pallet racking & formwork support
|10 x 75mm